Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finding my center in food

Yesterday, I signed up for yoga classes in Pulse Yoga Makati. My New Year attempt in getting back on track with a healthy life style. I've been eating so much junk these days.

I know I need to lose the five pounds I've gained from eating all things creamy and fattening sweet goodies during the holidays. No regrets though, food and getting to spend time with my family eating is always something worth dieting after for.

While Lisette tells me she's going on this Buko (Coconut) fast which i think made her sick yesterday.

A friend suggested a low starch diet.

I've been pretty lenient with food these days. I know I should be paying more attention. I'm thinking I should go on a fast to cleanse all the toxins that I've taken in from the holidays. Fasting is a good way to start the year. Start clean, lean and healthy (In my case, not so lean, since I gained five pounds hanging out with my niece nephew eating donuts, cakes and ice cream.) Not minding our 20 year metabolism age difference.

0 comments:

blogger templates 3 columns | Make Money Online